Tuesday, December 29, 2020

New Mini Camp

 First Mini Camp

Our first ever Mini Camp will be starting on January 20! The gates will open on the 18th, so grab your sleeping bag, pack your writing supplies and come join us for a week of writing.

There will be no "tents" this camp, so we hope the weather will be good for sleeping outside.

Camp will end on the 27th and the gates will close on the 30th.

If you are wondering what a "mini camp" is going to be like, it is just a short week-long camp where we can focus as much time as possible on writing. We started in the middle of the week so that we could include the weekend as some people have more time then. 

We hope you can come join us!

~The Camp Staff

8 comments:

  1. And when can we start signing up?? *bounces excitedly*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can start signing up on the 18th. (I have a feeling there's going to be a mad rush for the gates that day.) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I think there will be! Can't wait!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. I know I'm going to be running inside as soon as the gates are open wide enough for me to get in. :)
      - Charis

      Delete
  3. Yay! I can join this camp!! I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete